Team Leader- Whataburger 819, 1905 Texas Ave Starting @ 12.00-14.00
Be a part of our family.
The people who work in our restaurants are the face of the brand. And the pride they take in their work can be seen in the smiling faces of the people they serve. Being a Team Leader at Whataburger is an incredibly important job. You’ll serve as both a restaurant leader and a team member. You’ll work hard to serve the customers in your restaurant and to make everyone on your team reach their fullest potential.
BurgerWorks is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, disability, veteran status, age, or other condition or status protected by law.
- Customer Service
- Food Prep & Delivery
- Daily Operations
- Ensure Company Policy and Brand Quality Standards are followed.
- Demonstrate Fiscal Responsibility
- Communicate Issues with Management
- Maintain Cleaning and Sanitation Procedures
- Achieve and Maintain Required Certifications
- Restaurant Administration
- Inventory Management
- Shift Leadership
- Willingness to learn. Coachable
- Positive Attitude
- Punctual and Responsible
- Ability to Work in a Team Environment
- Must have ability to accurately handle money, make change, process credit card transactions
- Has strong knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures in a restaurant.
- Ability to develop and motivate team members.
- Competitive Bi-Weekly Pay
- Flexible Schedules
- Opportunities for Career Development and Growth
- Health Benefits*
- 401(k) Savings Plan*
- Quality Meal Program (Discounted Meals)
- Whataburger Family Foundation and Scholarship Program
- WhataGames! (Ask us about this!)
Rate of Pay Depending on Experience:$12.00-14.00
*based on eligibility requirements