Team Member- Whataburger 562, 4800 Twin City Hwy Starting @ 10.00
Be a part of our family.
The people who work in our restaurants are the face of the brand. And the pride they take in their work can be seen in the smiling faces of the people they serve. Working as a Team Member means you’ll work in a fast-paced environment rich with opportunities to stand out for the quality work you do. In fact, most Team Leaders once worked as Team Members. In any case, each and every day you’ll be learning skills that will serve you well no matter where your career journey leads you.
BurgerWorks is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, disability, veteran status, age, or other condition or status protected by law.
- Customer Service
- Food Prep and Delivery
- Daily Operations
- Follow Company Policy and Brand Quality Standards.
- Open Communication with Management
- Maintain Cleanliness
- Achieve and Maintain Required Certifications
- Willingness to learn. Coachable
- Positive Attitude
- Punctual and Responsible
- Ability to Work in a Team Environment
- Competitive Bi-Weekly Pay
- Discounted Meals
- Opportunities for Career Development and Growth
- Health Benefits*
- 401(k) Savings Plan*
- Whataburger Family Foundation and Scholarship Program Eligibility
- Whatagames (Ask us about this!) *based on eligibility requirements
Rate of Pay Depending on Experience: Starting Wage $10.00