Manager- Whataburger 536, 2300 MacArthur Dr Starting @ 14.00-16.00
Be a part of our family.
The people who work in our restaurants are the face of the brand. And the pride they take in their work can be seen in the smiling faces of the people they serve. As a Manager, your responsibilities are two-fold: you will assist the GM with the management of the restaurant, and you will be the direct contact for any Team Leaders under you. You’ll serve as both a restaurant leader and a team member. You’ll work hard to serve the customers in your restaurant and to make each individual on your team reach their fullest potential.
BurgerWorks is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, disability, veteran status, age, or other condition or status protected by law.
- Ensure company policy and Brand Quality Standards are followed.
- Optimize profits by controlling food, beverage and labor costs.
- Training and developing new hourly team members.
- Increasing sales by ensuring responsible and efficient operations
- Maintain an overall management style in accordance with our established best practices.
- Provide leadership and direction to all team leaders and team members to ensure efficient operation.
- Ensure food quality and customer service standards
- Achieve and Maintain Required Certifications
- Administrative activities
- Inventory Management
- Complete all tasks assigned by General Manager on time.
- Must be 18 years of age, with a minimum of 2 years of restaurant management experience
- Has strong knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures in a restaurant.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Must have ability to accurately handle money, make change, process credit card transactions
- Performs a variety of tasks. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required
- Passion for the business and compassion for people
- Outstanding leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to recruit, develop and motivate team members.
- Must be able to create fun in a fast-paced and stressful environment.
- Typically works under general supervision and reports to a GM.
- Competitive Bi-Weekly Pay
- Monthly Performance Bonus*
- Flexible Schedules
- Opportunities for Career Development and Growth
- Medical Benefits*
- 401(k) Savings Plan*
- Quality Meal Program (Discounted Meals)
- Whataburger Family Foundation and Scholarship Program
- WhataGames! (Ask us about this!)
Rate of Pay Depending on Experience:$14.00-16.00
*based on eligibility requirements